- Vision: what is the value proposition?
- Monetization: how profit will be made?
- Distribution and engagement: how will people find the business?
Here are seven business ideas to inspire you on your path to entrepreneurial success:
- One day, one deal: Groupon, Lestbonus, Groupalia, etc.
- Two sided hyper-local marketplaces: Wallapop.
- Sharing economy (I). Connecting people looking for intra-city services: Uber, Blablacar, etc.
- Sharing economy (II). Direct exchange between consumers and producers: Airbnb.
- Offer aggregation and inmediate online delivery. Just Eat.
- Beautiful samples in a box: Birchbox, Glossybox, Degustabox, etc.
- Gamification. Selling crowd-sourcing pieces of translation and cheap certifications of skills: Duolingo.
Post a Comment